Easy! Go to "Addon Domains" in cPanel. From there you can add the domains you wish and customize their options.
1st, open cPanel cPanel Login
Secondly, click ADDON DOMAINS, it'll be located in the Domains tab.
If you require any assistance, please feel free to contact our support at email@example.com or Create a Ticket
- This will be the domain name you'll be adding Ex: domain.tld
- This is the subdomain of your primary domain (which is yourname.endl.site) that you want to use to serve your domain, this can be anything you want.
- This will set the directory where the files will be served from, aka where you will upload your site files.
- Optionally you can create an FTP account exclusively for that domain (this will use one of your available FTP accounts)
- Finally, Press "Add Domain" to submit the fields and add the domain to your account